How to prevent water damage inside and outside of your homeApril 25, 2017
What do you do if you just had a fire?
- Stay calm
- Don’t make any long-term decisions at the scene of the fire regarding your claim
- Board up and secure the structure first and then take the time to process and research.
- You’ll encounter many faces the night of your fire. Remember if you call them weeks after the fire they will still come back for your business. Do your research and feel confident and educated on your decision.
- Take pictures!
- Don’t clean up, don’t throw anything way, everything will need to be inventoried (Harford Restoration can help with this.)
- Make sure your water and power is turned off to prevent continued damage